Monday, May 28, 2007

WASP - Dominator


I am not sure how, but this man manages to create albums that can leave no-one indifferent, but I guess this is also one of hismanyy talents. Just browsing through the history of the band, I realized that I was only 13 when I heard the first tunes of WASP, and here I am, more than 20 years later, with the same anticipation. Dominator is an album, as all the latest releases of Blackie, that talks about things going on, with a strong political opinion, and an album that will please all of the fans, either old ones, or youngsters. Aggressive, both musically and lyrically, with enough melodies though, excellent vocals, and arrangements. The music is groovy enough, and will capture you from the first minute, but there are hidden things to discover, and parts to explore as well. It's really hard to put a tag to it, and it's harder to try to explain this to others. Worth every minute you spent for it.
10/10

No comments: